As we know that there are so many people who are suffering from anxiety and seizures due to having stress in their life. If you are also that person and you are also becoming tired after taking other medication for getting a useful result, but you are unable to get it. If so, then you at the proper place, here we are going to tell you about the highly prescribed medicine that is ativan.
To take this medicine, you have to consult with your doctor and tell them about the severity of your condition. If your condition has to take Ativan, then your doctor prescribes you. You have to follow some of the tips that are useful and helpful for getting the effective result.
When you don’t take it-
First, we are going to tell you that what are those conditions in which you don’t take Ativan? That is-
- Allergic to another brand of the Ativan, or any of the ingredients which include in this.
- harsh kidney and liver disease
- face the problem of breathing regarding sleep
- if you are the depressed person
- mental illness
Don’t take the expired medicine that’s why you should read the manufacturing and expiry date before buying Ativan. Store ativan at that place where no one can reach easily except you.
Before to take-
Tell to your doctor if you are suffering from the –
- Pregnancy and tell to your doctor if you are becoming pregnant while taking Ativan.
- Breastfeeding lady doesn’t take this medicine.
- If you have any other medical conditions such as-
- kidney and lungs disease
- blood-related problems
- weakness in the muscles
- blood pressure problems
- addictive towards alcohol and other drugs
- Don’t drink alcohol because it increases the risk of its side effects.
Taking other medication
You have to tell your doctor if you take or stop taking any other medication instead of Ativan even vitamins and herbal products. There are some medicines which affect it, don’t take it when you take Ativan-
- sleeping pills
- pain relief
- medication to treat the fungal infection
If you take any of the above-listed medicine then you should tell your health care, they will advise you that which medicine you take or not to take during ativan treatment.